1. The client shall have the right, without giving a reason, to depart from the contract within 14 calendar days after the receipt of the goods (VÕS §-le 56 lg.1). In order to depart from the contract, the client shall submit an application in writing by e-mail to: email@example.com.
2. The client, in case of using the right of departure, shall return the goods to the seller not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of submission of the application for departure from the contract. The goods being returned shall be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
3. The client may exercise the right to depart from the contract, if he has not used or damaged the goods. The direct costs associated with the return of the goods shall be borne by the client.
4. In case the client has departed from the transaction, the seller shall return the purchase money to the client along with the delivery fee immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days after receipt of an application for departure by the seller. Refund shall be made to the same account, from which the purchase was paid for.
5. In case that the client has intentionally spoiled or negligently damaged the goods, the seller shall have the right to refuse to take the goods back or demand compensation for the damage caused.
Please, fill the return form for which product you wish to submit an application.Parfumes OÜ, Pae 21, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia, e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by WebForms