1. The goods can be ordered for delivery to the warehouse in Tallinn at the address: Pae 21, to the postal terminals SmartPOST, Omniva and DPD.
2. The goods shall be handed over at the warehouse at the address: Pae 21, Tallinn. The goods shall be handed over to the client upon presentation of an identity document (ID-card, passport, driver's license), an invoice sent to the e-mail address or an order number. In the absence of an identity document, the seller may refuse to hand over the goods. The client shall be responsible for ensuring that the order number or a copy of the invoice does not fall into the hands of third parties.
3. If Smart KULLER was chosen as the delivery method of the goods, then the delivery fee shall be added to the cost of the goods in accordance with the price offer.
4. Upon receipt of the goods, the client shall undertake to open the package carefully, without damaging the packaging and the product. If the client has damaged the packaging due to negligence, the seller, in case of a return of the goods, shall have the right to demand compensation for the damage caused. In case the packaging cannot be opened without damaging / tearing it, the client shall not be responsible for the damaged packaging.
5. In case the client, when receiving the goods, finds that the goods sent to him are wrong or defective, or if the goods arrive to the client in poor condition or in opened packaging, he shall immediately inform the seller about this by email to :email@example.com.